Flight information to Peterhof
Description of the route on the meteor to Peterhof
An excursion to Peterhof is always a meeting with a holiday, ideas of grandeur beauty! The kingdom of Peterhof fountains greet you at the Lower Park Marina and you, looking at this soulful picture, connecting the water fun and the flight of the soul, forget about the hustle and bustle of everyday life and, more and more immersed in a fairy tale!
Dear guests and residents of the northern capital! Before you organize a trip, you form a budget, mode of transport to Peterhof, plan, in which the palaces and museums go, where will you dine, etc.. We hope, our information, presented in this village, It will help determine the type of transport and to reduce your costs.
What will you see
- While on board the rocket, you will see the panorama of the historic parade Petersburg;
- splendor embankments Peter, clad in granite;
- wide Baltic expanses behind the island part of urban development;
- kind of Lahti, where the pedestal was found for the great Bronze Horseman;
- laconic neighborhoods of coastal areas;
- sea harbor and large cruise ships;
- away pictorial image Kotlin Island , where the fortress city of Kronstadt with its forts and the line of a complex of modern hydrotechnical protective structures stands, popularly referred to as the Dam. Flying over the lead in the water rocket, you will consider the Strelna complex of the Konstantinovsky Palace and now Peterhof opens its arms to you!
Saint Petersburg - the city of palaces and museums, in the field of cultural tourism capital of Russia. With proper budgeting for a trip to St. Petersburg is much to see and much to save, without prejudice to obtaining pleasure. Now we want to raise such a topic as a trip to Peterhof and back on a meteor.
Route of the meteor to Peterhof
Your assessment of this tour
Share with friends
Reviews, suggestions, no comments
Price when buying a ticket There – Back
|Adult||1780 | (890+890)|
|Preferential||1480 | (740+740)|
|baby||1080 | (540+540)|