Brief information on the tour
buy a ticket
Priglashaem you on a holiday trip 9 May, the Victory Salute view from aboard our comfortable ships! You will find an exciting journey through the festive St. Petersburg, with scenic views of the water and in the climax of the evening in 22.00 - colorful fireworks display in honor of the 74th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War, which you'll see right from the boat!
Where to watch fireworks 9 May?
Many on the eve of the feast wonder – where better to look at the fireworks 9 May? Of course – this ship! To fully enjoy this impressive spectacle, and not to seek ringside, We offer to buy a ticket right now and book a place on the boat!
The duration of the boat trip “Salute from the ship 9 May” – 1 time 30 min. Departure of the ship will take place with different berths more information you learn when choosing flights at time of purchase of the ticket.
We recommend tickets for fireworks 9 May, the ship to book in advance.
Description of the route
- The main area of the city's main river will appear before our eyes. We begin the route at the Senate Square, the decoration of which were the Bronze Horseman and St. Isaac's Cathedral, symbols of St. Petersburg.
- Further along the Admiralty Embankment, shaded by a ship famous – weathervane on the spire of the Admiralty Board, come to the Palace Bridge, opened in 1916 g. Right behind him a huge quarter occupy the body of the largest museum of the country – Hermitage. Another masterpiece of architecture at the Palace Embankment became the Marble Palace, that we will see after.
- Trinity bridge, Next for the Palace, the easiest and most elegant Neva bridge. Rhythm division protetov it increases from the coast to the center. And it seems, that the bridge in a single burst is crossing from shore to shore and connects together the granite embankments and squares.
- Summer Garden Grille, facing the Neva, great symbol of beauty, followed by the first regular Russian fleet hiding. Right behind bars Laundry humpbacked bridge, witness the reign of Catherine II, decorates the source of the river of Fontanka. And behind it is already profitable houses capitalist Petersburg and modern residential neighborhoods, created on the basis of classical traditions of past eras.
- Further fragment Tavricheskogo Palace, the first capital of a water tower and the construction of "Vodokanal", which is responsible for water purity Neva. Smolny Cathedral and the complex of the Smolny Institute for Noble Maidens is adjacent to the "Vodokanal".
- On board the ship we can admire the 93-meter dominant Smolny, where blue and white tones blend with the Petersburg sky, creating fabulous panoramic view on the wide Neva flood in Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge. Here, the ship turns around and starts to move in the opposite direction.
- Going along the right bank of the Neva, we see an old cottage statesman of the era of Catherine the graph A. Kushelev-Bezborodko.
- This was an architectural monument – a number of industrial enterprises of the city, recalls, that St. Petersburg – it is not only the cultural capital of the country but also one of the largest economic centers of Russia.
- For sadly famous prison "Crosses" will see the monument of the Soviet period – Lenin Square at the Finland Station, in the center of which stands a monument to the leader of the proletarian revolution, facing the Neva.
- Return to the Troitsky Bridge will give us a meeting with the majestic panorama of the AUC, grand ensemble IN, where the river is divided into 2 symmetrical sleeves.
- In front of the Palace Bridge on the right tower of the Kunstkamera – the first public museum in Russia, University building, Menshikov Palace. After the ship returned to the starting point of the route.
- Senate square
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral.
- Bronze Horseman.
- palace bridge.
- He Arrows VO.
- Peter-Pavel's Fortress.
- Trinity bridge.
- Summer Garden Grille.
- Cruiser Aurora.
- house Kutuzov.
- foundry bridge.
- Tauride Palace.
- tower water treatment plant.
- Smolny Cathedral and Smolny Institute.
- Bolsheokhtinsky bridge.
- Cottage Kushelev-Bezborodko.
- Lenina ensemble at the Finland Station.
- Kresty prison.
- military- Medical Academy.
- Nakhimov Naval school.
- Peter I's house.
- Cathedral mosque.
- Trinity chapel.
- The Marble Palace.
Comments, reviews, suggestions
Your assessment of this tour
Share with friends
Other night walks along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg
A romantic boat trip under the bridges, that raise the wings drawbridges during the navigation. Here, which leads to our ...
Accompanied by "the living" saxophone, from the boat you will be able to see all the details of an amazing night show, Petersburg night, white ...
One of the most brilliant and mysterious faery Petersburg true action is the bridges over the Neva River at the time of the navigation ...
On board the ship you will be able to see all the details of this amazing show, when everything merges: and water, and...
We invite all visitors of Petersburg and tourists to go on a night walk along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg in English.